Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Bernard Hart TeamPrizes
The Bernard Hart Prize was founded in 1969 under the will of Dr Bernard Hart, Physician in Psychological Medicine to University College Hospital, 1913-47.
The project prizes were introduced in 2003 following the merger of the Royal Free Hospital School of Medicine with the University College and Middlesex School of Medicine.
- A maximum of 18 prizes may be awarded in each session.
- The Prizes are awarded by the Council on the recommendation of the MBBS Board of Examiners.
- Up to 6 awards may be made in each of the 3 Clinical Neurosciences Modules to the students placed overall first in the project presentations.
- No application is necessary.
- The value of each prize is £10 in the form of a book token.
- Each award is accompanied by a certificate.
- The award is announced in August.
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.