- Essentials & Benefits
- Student Records
- Research Degrees
- Student Centre
- IOE Students
Please read this important update.
UCL Student Welfare Week – 02-05 March 2015
Stressed about exams? Worried you’re not eating right? Losing sleep over your future career? UCL Student Welfare Week 2015 aims to help address many of these issues, and more.
Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Albert and Esther Nathan Memorial Fund
Founded in 1986 in memory of Albert and Esther Nathan
- One or more Awards known as the Albert and Esther Nathan
Awards may be
awarded in each session.
- The Awards are made by the Council on
the recommendation of the Faculty of
- The Awards are made to assist undergraduate clinical
medical students to
carry out a research project in endocrinology whilst on an Elective
- Awards are normally within the range £100-£200.
- Any student receiving an Award from the Albert and Esther
Fund is not precluded from applying for other Elective
Period support within the
- Applications, which must include proposals for a research
project of not
more than 1,000 words in length, should be submitted on Elective Period
forms obtainable from the Faculty Office. Closing dates for
notified in the bursaries handbook.
- Awards are announced in July.
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 15 feb 12 11:38