Registry & Academic Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Albert and Esther Nathan Memorial Fund
Founded in 1986 in memory of Albert and Esther Nathan
- One or more Awards known as the Albert and Esther Nathan
Awards may be
awarded in each session.
- The Awards are made by the Council on
the recommendation of the Faculty of
- The Awards are made to assist undergraduate clinical
medical students to
carry out a research project in endocrinology whilst on an Elective
- Awards are normally within the range £100-£200.
- Any student receiving an Award from the Albert and Esther
Fund is not precluded from applying for other Elective
Period support within the
- Applications, which must include proposals for a research
project of not
more than 1,000 words in length, should be submitted on Elective Period
forms obtainable from the Faculty Office. Closing dates for
notified in the bursaries handbook.
- Awards are announced in July.
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 15 feb 12 11:38 by Registry Web