- Essentials & Benefits
- Student Records
- Research Degrees
- Student Centre
- IOE Students
Please read this important update.
UCL Student Welfare Week – 02-05 March 2015
Stressed about exams? Worried you’re not eating right? Losing sleep over your future career? UCL Student Welfare Week 2015 aims to help address many of these issues, and more.
Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Charles Vernon Prize
Founded in 1994 by Barbara Banks, Professor of Physiological Chemistry, UCL, in memory of her husband, Charles Vernon
- A prize known as the Charles Vernon Prize for the best
may be awarded in each session.
- The Prize is awarded by the Council on the recommendation of
the Faculty of
Mathematical and Physical Sciences.
- The Prize is awarded for the best third year Biological Chemist.
- The value of the Prize is £100.
- No application is necessary.
- The qualifications of candidates are considered by the Head of
- The award is announced in July.
- The College reserves the right to vary these regulations
should it become
necessary to do so in order to ensure the continued
use of the resources in the
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 14 feb 12 15:59