C.A.R. Tayler Prize
Founded in 1976 from a donation made by Mr C.A.R. Tayler, employee of the College from 1925 to 1975, and Laboratory Superintendent in the Department of Physics and Astronomy from 1967 to 1975
- The C.A.R. Tayler Prize may be awarded in each session.
- The Prize is awarded by the Council on the recommendation of
the Faculty of
Mathematical and Physical Sciences.
- The Prize is awarded for Physics or Astronomy.
- The value of the Prize is £25.
- Candidates must be students of the College in the Department
of Physics and
Astronomy, during the session preceding the award of the Prize.
- No application is necessary.
- The qualifications of candidates are considered by the
Quain Professor of
- The award is announced in July.
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 15 feb 12 10:04