- Essentials & Benefits
- Student Records
- Research Degrees
- Student Centre
- IOE Students
Rail Strikes and Examinations- Latest Advice
It has been announced that the Rail Maritime and Transport (RMT) Union have cancelled planned strike action which was due to disrupt services on 25th and 26th May. All services will now run as normal on the above dates and there will be no impact on students travelling to examinations.
Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Founded in 1964 anonymously, by a former student of the College, in memory of A.C. Stevenson, Reader in Applied Mathematics
- The Stevenson Prize may be awarded in each session.
- The Prize is awarded by the Council on the
recommendation of the Faculty of
Mathematical and Physical Sciences.
- The Prize is awarded to the student who is offering
Mathematics as their
main field of study for the BSc Degree and who is considered as
having done the
best work in Applied Mathematics in the first year of the course.
- The value of the Prize is £145.
- No application is necessary.
- The qualifications of candidates are considered
by the Head of the
Department of Mathematics.
- The award is announced in July.
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 15 feb 12 09:53