Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Harry Poole Prize
Founded in 1975 by subscribers to the Harry Poole Prize Fund to commemorate the service to Physical Chemistry of Dr H. G. Poole, who worked and taught in the Department of Chemistry from 1938 to 1970
- The Harry Poole Prize may be awarded in each session.
- The Prize is awarded by the Council on the recommendation of the
Mathematical and Physical Sciences.
- The Prize is awarded to the third year undergraduate student
of the College
who is considered to have done the most distinguished work in Physical
- The value of the Prize is £100.
- No application is necessary.
- The qualifications of candidates are considered by the Head of the
Department of Chemistry.
- The award is announced in July.
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.