- Essentials & Benefits
- Student Records
- Research Degrees
- Student Centre
- IOE Students
Please read this important update.
UCL Student Welfare Week – 02-05 March 2015
Stressed about exams? Worried you’re not eating right? Losing sleep over your future career? UCL Student Welfare Week 2015 aims to help address many of these issues, and more.
Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
David Pointer Prize
Founded by Robert Valentine in memory of his grandson, David Ponter, a student in the Department of Physics and Astronomy 1984-86
- The David Ponter Prize may be awarded in each
- The Prize is awarded by the Council on the recommendation of
the Faculty of
Mathematical and Physical Sciences.
- The Prize is awarded to the second year student
in the Department of Physics
and Astronomy who has shown the most improved performance.
- The value of the prize is £75.
- Candidates must be students of the College in the
Department of Physics and
Astronomy during the session preceding the
award of the Prize.
- No application is necessary.
- The qualifications of candidates are considered by the Head of
Department of Physics and Astronomy.
- The award is announced in July.
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 15 feb 12 10:03