Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Founded by John Morris, Professor of Geology, 1853-77
- The Morris Prize may be awarded in each session.
- The Prize is awarded by the Council on the recommendation of
the Faculty of
Mathematical and Physical Sciences.
- The Prize is awarded for Geological Sciences.
- The Prize takes the form of books, instruments,
or materials to the value of
- A candidate must be a student of the College.
- No application is necessary.
- The qualifications of candidates are considered by the
Professor of Geology.
- The award is announced in July.
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations
Page last modified on 15 feb 12 09:45