Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Edith Goodyear Prize
Founded in 1959 under the will of Miss Edith Goodyear, Tutor to Women Students from 1926 to 1945, Fellow of the College, and sometime member of the Department of Geology
- The Edith Goodyear Prize may be awarded in each
- The Prize is awarded by the Council on the recommendation of
the Faculty of
Mathematical and Physical Sciences.
- The Prize is awarded to the first year student in
the Department of Earth
Sciences who is considered to have produced the best work during
- The Prize takes the form of books, instruments,
or materials to the value of
- No application is necessary.
- The qualifications of candidates are considered by the
Professor of Geology.
- The award is announced in July.
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 15 feb 12 09:43 by Registry Web