- Essentials & Benefits
- Student Records
- Research Degrees
- Student Centre
- IOE Students
Rail Strikes and Examinations- Latest Advice
It has been announced that the Rail Maritime and Transport (RMT) Union have cancelled planned strike action which was due to disrupt services on 25th and 26th May. All services will now run as normal on the above dates and there will be no impact on students travelling to examinations.
Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Ellen Watson Memorial Scholarship in Applied Mathematics
Founded in 1882 by the subscribers to a fund raised in memory of Ellen Watson, a former student of the College
- A Scholarship, known as the Ellen Watson Memorial Scholarship
Mathematics may be awarded in each session.
- The Scholarship is awarded by the Council
on the recommendation of the
Faculty of Mathematical & Physical Sciences.
- The Scholarship is awarded for Applied Mathematics.
- The value of the Ellen Watson Memorial Scholarship is £250.
- Candidates must have graduated, or be candidates for graduation
in the term
in which the award is made. They must not have completed their
year before 1 July in the year of the award.
- Candidates must send written notice of their intention
to compete for the
Scholarship to the Registrar of the College on or before 15 May.
- The qualifications of candidates are considered
by the Head of the
Department of Mathematics.
- The award is announced in July.
- Payment is made on or about 15 July.
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 15 feb 12 09:54