Registry & Academic Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Costas Goutis Prize
Founded in 1996 by the Department of Statistical Science
- A prize known as the Costas Goutis Prize may be awarded in
- The Prize is awarded by the Department of Statistical Science.
- The Prize is awarded in memory of Costas Goutis to a research
student in the
Department. It will be awarded competitively, based on the written
oral presentations made by eligible students in connection with
of registration from MPhil to PhD. The criterion for eligibility is that
transfer be under consideration during, or immediately after, the
- The value of the Prize is £100.
- No application is necessary.
- The qualifications of candidates are considered by the Research
the Department of Statistical Science.
- The award is announced following the October meeting of the
- The Department reserves the right to vary these regulations should
necessary to do so.
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 15 feb 12 10:08 by Registry Web