- Essentials & Benefits
- Student Records
- Research Degrees
- Student Centre
- IOE Students
Please read this important update.
UCL Student Welfare Week – 02-05 March 2015
Stressed about exams? Worried you’re not eating right? Losing sleep over your future career? UCL Student Welfare Week 2015 aims to help address many of these issues, and more.
Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Provided since 1985 out of the income from a bequest of Richard Quain, F.R.S., Professor of Anatomy, 1832-50 and of Clinical Surgery, 1850-66, who desired the name of his brother, Sir John Richard Quain, to be associated with his own in regard to the bequest
- The Burhop Prize may be awarded in each session.
- The Prize is awarded by the Council
on the recommendation of the Faculty of
Mathematical and Physical Sciences.
- The Prize is awarded to the best third year student taking a
course in Physics, Applied Physics or Mathematics/Physics in the year
the award is made.
- The value of the Prize is £100.
- No application is necessary.
- The qualifications of candidates are considered
by the Quain Professor of
- The award is announced in July.
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 15 feb 12 09:57