- Essentials & Benefits
- Student Records
- Research Degrees
- Student Centre
- IOE Students
Please read this important update.
UCL Student Welfare Week – 02-05 March 2015
Stressed about exams? Worried you’re not eating right? Losing sleep over your future career? UCL Student Welfare Week 2015 aims to help address many of these issues, and more.
Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
H.A.B. Simons Prize
Founded at the Royal Free Hospital Medical School in 1986 by Dr TJR Simons in memory of his father
- One award may be awarded in each session.
- The Prize is awarded by the College Board.
- Students obtaining First Class Honours after completing
year are eligible.
- The prize-winner is selected by the Dean on the
basis of the project report
from a shortlist drawn up by the College Board.
- The value of the award is £100.
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 14 feb 12 15:29