Schafer Prize in Physiology
Founded in 1901 by the subscribers to a fund raised to commemorate the connection with the College of Sir Edward A. Sharpey-Schafer, F.R.S., Jodrell Professor of Physiology, 1883-99
- The Schafer Prize in Physiology may be awarded every third
- The Prize is awarded by the Council on the recommendation of
the Faculty of
- The Prize is awarded for distinction in research carried out
Department of Physiology in the three sessions preceding the award.
- The value of the Prize is £30.
- No application is necessary.
- The qualifications of candidates are considered
by the Jodrell Professor of
- The award is announced in July.
- Payment is made on or about 15 July.
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 14 feb 12 15:33 by Registry Web