Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Founded in 2004 in recognition of the contribution of Prof Henry Plotkin as former head of the UCL Psychology Department
- A prize known as the Plotkin Prize may be awarded in each
- The Prize is awarded by the Council on the recommendation of the
- The Prize is awarded to the BSc student submitting the best
in the opinion of the Board of Examiners.
- The value of the Prize is £100.
- No application is necessary.
- The qualifications of candidates are considered by the Board
of Examiners in
- The award is announced in July.
- The College reserves the right to vary these regulations
should it become
necessary to do so in order to ensure the continued use of the resources
- Awards are subject to the provision of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 14 feb 12 15:37 by Registry Web