- Essentials & Benefits
- Student Records
- Research Degrees
- Student Centre
- IOE Students
Rail Strikes and Examinations- Latest Advice
It has been announced that the Rail Maritime and Transport (RMT) Union have cancelled planned strike action which was due to disrupt services on 25th and 26th May. All services will now run as normal on the above dates and there will be no impact on students travelling to examinations.
Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Established in 1992 by an anonymous bequest
- A Bursary known as the Physiology Bursary may be awarded in
- The Bursary is awarded by the Council on the recommendation of
of Life Sciences.
- The Bursary is awarded to a student, on the basis of a distinguished
performance in the Part II M.B., B.S. examinations, who will go on to
an Intercalated BSc in Physiology with special regard to Cardiovascular
- The value of the Bursary is the accumulated income of the fund
at the time
of the award.
- No application is necessary.
- The award is announced in June.
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 14 feb 12 15:32