Registry & Academic Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Cecily de Monchaux Research Prize
Founded in 1978 in accordance with the wishes of the late Dr Cecily de Monchaux, member of the staff in the Department of Psychology 1949-1977
- A prize known as the Cecily de Monchaux Research Prize may be
- The prize is awarded by the Council on the recommendation of the
- The prize is awarded to the research student with the
best performance in
the first year of her studies and research towards the PhD. The prize is
only in years in which the best student is female. If the best student
he is awarded the Braddick Prize and the Cecily de Monchaux prize is not
- The value of the award is £500.
- No application is necessary.
- The qualifications of candidates are considered by the Board
of Examiners in
- The award is announced after the upgrading process.
- The College reserves the right to vary these regulations
should it become
necessary to do so in order to ensure the continued use of the resources
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 14 feb 12 15:36 by Registry Web