- Essentials & Benefits
- Student Records
- Research Degrees
- Student Centre
- IOE Students
Rail Strikes and Examinations- Latest Advice
It has been announced that the Rail Maritime and Transport (RMT) Union have cancelled planned strike action which was due to disrupt services on 25th and 26th May. All services will now run as normal on the above dates and there will be no impact on students travelling to examinations.
Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Gowland Anatomy Bursary
Established in 1992 by the late Miss Rita Gowland in gratitude for the services of Mr C.E. Beare FRCS, who trained at the Middlesex, whose knowledge skill and kindness saved her life after an accident in 1953
- A Bursary known as the Gowland Anatomy Bursary may be awarded
- The Bursary is awarded by the Council on the recommendation of the
of Life Sciences.
- The Bursary is awarded to a student who has shown distinction
in the Basic
Medical Sciences Examination and who will go on to read for an
- The value of the Bursary is £500.
- No application is necessary.
- The award is announced in June.
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General
Page last modified on 14 feb 12 15:09