The Cuxon Gerrard Prize
The Cuxon Gerrard Prize was founded under a bequest to University College Hospital Medical School and was originally awarded for performance in Pharmacology in Part II of the MBBS degree course. The prize became an Intercalated BSc prize following the in 2000
- One award may be awarded in each session.
- The Prize is awarded by the Council on the
recommendation of the Board of
Examiners in Pharmacology.
- The Prize is awarded for outstanding
performance in the Intercalated B.Sc
degree in Pharmacology.
- The value of the prize is £50. The award
will be accompanied by a
- No application is necessary.
- The award is announced in June.
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 14 feb 12 15:28