- Essentials & Benefits
- Student Records
- Research Degrees
- Student Centre
- IOE Students
Please read this important update.
UCL Student Welfare Week – 02-05 March 2015
Stressed about exams? Worried you’re not eating right? Losing sleep over your future career? UCL Student Welfare Week 2015 aims to help address many of these issues, and more.
Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
A.J. Clark Prize in Pharmacology
Founded in 1995 by J C Foreman, Senior Tutor and Professor of Immunopharmacology, UCL
- A prize known as the A.J. Clark Prize may be awarded in each
- The Prize is awarded by the Council on the recommendation
of the Faculty of
- The Prize is awarded annually at the
discretion of the examiners for the BSc
Degree in Pharmacology to a student with the most outstanding overall
performance in the final year of the degree.
- The examiners, at their discretion, may
split the prize between any number
of students that they believe merit an award.
- Single honours and intercalated BSc students (main field
be equally eligible.
- In the event of no prize being awarded in any one year
the prize fund may be
allowed to accumulate so that there may be more than one
prize winner in
subsequent years if the examiners so determine.
- The value of the Prize is £100.
- No application is necessary.
- Provided that the prize fund shall be used only and
exclusively for the
reward of outstanding student performance in an undergraduate
degree, the terms
of this prize may be varied upon the recommendation of the
Head of the
Department of Pharmacology or the Dean of the Faculty of Life Sciences
the approval of the Academic Board.
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 14 feb 12 15:30