- Essentials & Benefits
- Student Records
- Research Degrees
- Student Centre
- IOE Students
Rail Strikes and Examinations- Latest Advice
It has been announced that the Rail Maritime and Transport (RMT) Union have cancelled planned strike action which was due to disrupt services on 25th and 26th May. All services will now run as normal on the above dates and there will be no impact on students travelling to examinations.
Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Sweet and Maxwell Law Prize
Founded in 1973 from a fund subscribed to commemorate over 170 years connection of the Maxwell family with law publishing
- The Sweet and Maxwell Prize may be awarded in each session.
- The Prize is awarded by the Council on the recommendation of
the Faculty of
- The Prize is awarded to the student of University College
London who has
shown the greatest proficiency in the examination for Part II of the
Degree held during the University year before that in which the award is
- The Prize takes the form of publications of Messrs Sweet and
to the value of £100 and may not be divided.
- No application is necessary.
- The award is announced in July.
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 14 feb 12 14:59