- Essentials & Benefits
- Student Records
- Research Degrees
- Student Centre
- IOE Students
Rail Strikes and Examinations- Latest Advice
It has been announced that the Rail Maritime and Transport (RMT) Union have cancelled planned strike action which was due to disrupt services on 25th and 26th May. All services will now run as normal on the above dates and there will be no impact on students travelling to examinations.
Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Simmons & Simmons European Communities Law Prize
- The Simmons & Simmons European Communities Law Prize may
be awarded in
- The Prize is awarded by the Council on the recommendation of
the Faculty of
- The Prize is awarded to the student of University College
London who has
shown the greatest proficiency in the Law and Institutions of the
Communities examination held during the University year before that in
award is made.
- The value of the Prize is £100 and shall be used for books.
- No application is necessary.
- The award is announced in July.
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 14 feb 12 14:56