- Essentials & Benefits
- Student Records
- Research Degrees
- Student Centre
- IOE Students
Rail Strikes and Examinations- Latest Advice
It has been announced that the Rail Maritime and Transport (RMT) Union have cancelled planned strike action which was due to disrupt services on 25th and 26th May. All services will now run as normal on the above dates and there will be no impact on students travelling to examinations.
Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Founded in 1992 by Lord Mishcon as a tribute to his three children Peter, Jane and Russell
- A number of Bursaries known as the Mishcon Bursaries may
be awarded in each session.
- The Bursaries are awarded by Council on the recommendation of the Faculty of
The Bursaries are awarded to undergraduate Law students and based upon
financial need and academic merit.
- The value of each award varies each academic year depending on the number of
- The qualifications of candidates are considered by the Head of Department of
Laws on the recommendation of the Tutor of Law students.
- The Scholars elected must study for an LLB degree at University College
- The Scholarship is tenable for one session in the first instance, renewable
for two further years on confirmation of satisfactory progress.
- Payment of the bursaries is normally made in one instalment.
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 04 feb 14 13:02