Founded in 1949 by Professor H. F. Jolowicz
- The Jolowicz Prize may be awarded in each
- The Prize is awarded by the Council on the recommendation of
the Faculty of
- The Prize, if awarded, will be awarded to
the student of University College
who has shown the greatest proficiency in the Roman Law at
the Final Examination
for the LL.B. at University College.
- The Prize takes the form of books to the value of £60.
- No application is necessary.
- The award, if any, is announced in July.
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 14 feb 12 14:54