- Essentials & Benefits
- Student Records
- Research Degrees
- Student Centre
- IOE Students
Please read this important update.
UCL Student Welfare Week – 02-05 March 2015
Stressed about exams? Worried you’re not eating right? Losing sleep over your future career? UCL Student Welfare Week 2015 aims to help address many of these issues, and more.
Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Hurst Prize in English Law
Founded in 1931 under the will of Mr Gilbert H. J. Hurst, M.A., LL.M., Barrister-at-Law, University Reader in English Law, 1913-31
- The Hurst Prize may be awarded in each session.
- The Prize is awarded by the Council on the recommendation of
the Faculty of
- The Prize, if awarded, will be awarded to the student of
who has shown the greatest proficiency in the examination for Part I of
LL.B. Degree held during the University year before that in which the
- The Prize takes the form of books to the value of £60.
- No application is necessary.
- The award, if any, is announced in October.
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 14 feb 12 14:53