- Essentials & Benefits
- Student Records
- Research Degrees
- Student Centre
- IOE Students
Rail Strikes and Examinations- Latest Advice
It has been announced that the Rail Maritime and Transport (RMT) Union have cancelled planned strike action which was due to disrupt services on 25th and 26th May. All services will now run as normal on the above dates and there will be no impact on students travelling to examinations.
Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Hurst Prize in English Law
Founded in 1931 under the will of Mr Gilbert H. J. Hurst, M.A., LL.M., Barrister-at-Law, University Reader in English Law, 1913-31
- The Hurst Prize may be awarded in each session.
- The Prize is awarded by the Council on the recommendation of
the Faculty of
- The Prize, if awarded, will be awarded to the student of
who has shown the greatest proficiency in the examination for Part I of
LL.B. Degree held during the University year before that in which the
- The Prize takes the form of books to the value of £60.
- No application is necessary.
- The award, if any, is announced in October.
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 14 feb 12 14:53