Registry & Academic Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Hurst Prize in English Law
Founded in 1931 under the will of Mr Gilbert H. J. Hurst, M.A., LL.M., Barrister-at-Law, University Reader in English Law, 1913-31
- The Hurst Prize may be awarded in each session.
- The Prize is awarded by the Council on the recommendation of
the Faculty of
- The Prize, if awarded, will be awarded to the student of
who has shown the greatest proficiency in the examination for Part I of
LL.B. Degree held during the University year before that in which the
- The Prize takes the form of books to the value of £60.
- No application is necessary.
- The award, if any, is announced in October.
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 14 feb 12 14:53 by Registry Web