- Essentials & Benefits
- Student Records
- Research Degrees
- Student Centre
- IOE Students
Please read this important update.
UCL Student Welfare Week – 02-05 March 2015
Stressed about exams? Worried you’re not eating right? Losing sleep over your future career? UCL Student Welfare Week 2015 aims to help address many of these issues, and more.
Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Herbert Smith Prize
Founded in 1999 by Messrs Herbert Smith
- A prize known as the Herbert Smith Prize for Exceptional Merit
awarded in each session.
- The Prize is awarded by the Council on the recommendation of
the Faculty of
- The Prize may be awarded to a student who achieves an
excellent result in a
particular examination taken at the end of the intermediate year.
- The value of the prize fund each year is £250 and a place on
summer vacation work experience scheme.
- No application is necessary.
- The qualifications of candidates are considered by the Head of
Department of Laws on the advice of the Tutor to Law students.
- The award is announced in November.
- The College reserves the right to vary these regulations
should it become
necessary to do so in order to ensure the continued use of the resources
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 14 feb 12 14:58