Registry & Academic Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Herbert Smith Prize
Founded in 1999 by Messrs Herbert Smith
- A prize known as the Herbert Smith Prize for Exceptional Merit
awarded in each session.
- The Prize is awarded by the Council on the recommendation of
the Faculty of
- The Prize may be awarded to a student who achieves an
excellent result in a
particular examination taken at the end of the intermediate year.
- The value of the prize fund each year is £250 and a place on
summer vacation work experience scheme.
- No application is necessary.
- The qualifications of candidates are considered by the Head of
Department of Laws on the advice of the Tutor to Law students.
- The award is announced in November.
- The College reserves the right to vary these regulations
should it become
necessary to do so in order to ensure the continued use of the resources
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 14 feb 12 14:58 by Registry Web