Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer Conflict in Laws Prize
Founded in 2004 by Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer
- prize known as the Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer Conflict in
Laws Prize may
be awarded in each session.
- The Prize is awarded by the Council on the recommendation of
the Faculty of
- The Prize is awarded to the student with the best examination
Conflict in Laws.
- The value of the Prize is £250
- No application is necessary.
- The qualifications of candidates are considered by a panel
chaired by the
Head of the Department of Laws.
- The award is announced in October.
- The College reserves the right to vary these regulations
should it become
necessary to do so in order to ensure the continued use of the resources
- Awards are subject to the provision of the General Regulations.