- Essentials & Benefits
- Student Records
- Research Degrees
- Student Centre
- IOE Students
Please read this important update.
UCL Student Welfare Week – 02-05 March 2015
Stressed about exams? Worried you’re not eating right? Losing sleep over your future career? UCL Student Welfare Week 2015 aims to help address many of these issues, and more.
Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer Conflict in Laws Prize
Founded in 2004 by Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer
- prize known as the Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer Conflict in
Laws Prize may
be awarded in each session.
- The Prize is awarded by the Council on the recommendation of
the Faculty of
- The Prize is awarded to the student with the best examination
Conflict in Laws.
- The value of the Prize is £250
- No application is necessary.
- The qualifications of candidates are considered by a panel
chaired by the
Head of the Department of Laws.
- The award is announced in October.
- The College reserves the right to vary these regulations
should it become
necessary to do so in order to ensure the continued use of the resources
- Awards are subject to the provision of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 14 feb 12 14:52