- Essentials & Benefits
- Student Records
- Research Degrees
- Student Centre
- IOE Students
Rail Strikes and Examinations- Latest Advice
It has been announced that the Rail Maritime and Transport (RMT) Union have cancelled planned strike action which was due to disrupt services on 25th and 26th May. All services will now run as normal on the above dates and there will be no impact on students travelling to examinations.
Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer Conflict in Laws Prize
Founded in 2004 by Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer
- prize known as the Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer Conflict in
Laws Prize may
be awarded in each session.
- The Prize is awarded by the Council on the recommendation of
the Faculty of
- The Prize is awarded to the student with the best examination
Conflict in Laws.
- The value of the Prize is £250
- No application is necessary.
- The qualifications of candidates are considered by a panel
chaired by the
Head of the Department of Laws.
- The award is announced in October.
- The College reserves the right to vary these regulations
should it become
necessary to do so in order to ensure the continued use of the resources
- Awards are subject to the provision of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 14 feb 12 14:52