- Essentials & Benefits
- Student Records
- Research Degrees
- Student Centre
- IOE Students
Tube and Rail Disruption 8-11 July
Due to strike action there will be no Tube service from late afternoon on Wednesday 8 July until the morning of Friday 10th July. First Great Western rail services are also expecting disruptions to services during this time. This disruption will affect both staff and students, and we ask all students to be aware that some student services may be offering limited assistance over this period due to under-staffing.
Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
S.J. Berwin Prize
Founded in 1999 by S.J. Berwin and Co.
- A prize known as the S J Berwin and Co
Prize for Highest Overall Performance
may be awarded in each session.
- The Prize is awarded by the Council on the recommendation of
the Faculty of
- The Prize may be awarded to a student who achieves the
performance in the Intermediate Examination taken
at the end of the first
- The value of the prize fund each year is £250 and
a place on the firm's
summer vacation work experience scheme.
- No application is necessary.
- The qualifications of candidates are considered by the Head of
Department of Laws on the advice of the Sub-Dean.
- The award is announced in November.
- The College reserves the right to vary these regulations
should it become
necessary to do so in order to ensure the continued use of the
resources in the
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 14 feb 12 14:52