Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Rowney Bursary Fund
Instituted in 1972 from gifts made by Mr T.H. Rowney and Messrs George Rowney and Company Limited
- The Council makes grants from time to time from the Rowney
- The grants are made on the recommendation of the Slade
Professor of Fine
- Candidates for the grants must be students in the
Slade School of Fine Art
and must be in need of financial assistance to enable them to continue
their work while at the School.
- Candidates must give full information of their financial
the Slade Professor.
- The Slade Professor may, if he thinks fit,
require a candidate to undertake
to repay the grant within a stated period.
- The grant may be paid forthwith, or may be applied to the
payment of fees,
at the discretion of the Slade Professor.
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General
Page last modified on 14 feb 12 10:56 by Registry Web