- Essentials & Benefits
- Student Records
- Research Degrees
- Student Centre
- IOE Students
Tube and Rail Disruption 8-11 July
Due to strike action there will be no Tube service from late afternoon on Wednesday 8 July until the morning of Friday 10th July. First Great Western rail services are also expecting disruptions to services during this time. This disruption will affect both staff and students, and we ask all students to be aware that some student services may be offering limited assistance over this period due to under-staffing.
Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Rodney Burn Prize
Founded in 1974 by the National Portraiture Association
- The Rodney Burn Prize may be awarded in each session.
- The Prize is awarded by the Council on the
recommendation of the Slade
Professor of Fine Art.
- The Prize is awarded for the best figurative work executed by a
the course of the session.
- The value of the Prize is £150.
- A candidate must be either an undergraduate or postgraduate
student of the
Slade School of Fine Art and have attended for not less than three terms
time of the award.
- No application is necessary.
- The qualifications of candidates are considered by the Slade
- The award is announced towards the end of the summer term and
made shortly after.
- The work for which the Rodney Burn Prize has been awarded may
be retained by
the Slade School at the discretion of the Slade Professor.
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 14 feb 12 10:59