- Essentials & Benefits
- Student Records
- Research Degrees
- Student Centre
- IOE Students
Please read this important update.
UCL Student Welfare Week – 02-05 March 2015
Stressed about exams? Worried you’re not eating right? Losing sleep over your future career? UCL Student Welfare Week 2015 aims to help address many of these issues, and more.
Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Robert Ross Scholarship in Fine Art
Founded in 1916 by a number of friends and admirers of the late Mr Robert Ross, the well-known writer and critic, and by many of the leading authorities in Art and Letters, as well as in public life
- A Scholarship, known as the Robert Ross Scholarship, may
be awarded in each
- The Scholarship is awarded by the Council on the
recommendation of the Slade
Professor of Fine Art.
- The Scholarship is awarded for Fine Art.
- The value of the Robert Ross Scholarship is £135.
- The Scholarship is a leaving scholarship. A
candidate must have attended, as
a full-time student, for not less than six terms in the Slade
School of Fine
Art. He must furnish a declaration that he intends to adopt the
career of a
professional artist specifying the branch of Art he
intends to adopt.
- The Scholarship is open to male students only.
- No application is necessary. The qualifications of
candidates are considered
by the Slade Professor of Fine Art.
- A Candidate is required to produce evidence of his work. He
may also be
required to attend a personal interview.
- The award is announced in July.
- Payment is made on or about 15 July.
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 14 feb 12 11:03