Mary Rischgitz Prize
Founded in 1939 under the will of Miss Maria Georgina Rischgitz
- The Mary Rischgitz Prize may be awarded in each session.
- The Prize is awarded by the Council on the
recommendation of the Slade
Professor of Fine Art.
- The Prize is awarded to the student of the Slade School who is
have produced the best oil painting of the year.
- The value of the Prize is £100.
- No application is necessary.
- The works are judged by the Slade Professor of Fine
- The payment of the Prize is made shortly after the announcement of
- A work for which a Mary Rischgitz Prize has been awarded may
be retained by
the Slade School at the discretion of the Slade Professor of Fine
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 14 feb 12 11:02 by Registry Web