- Essentials & Benefits
- Student Records
- Research Degrees
- Student Centre
- IOE Students
Rail Strikes and Examinations- Latest Advice
It has been announced that the Rail Maritime and Transport (RMT) Union have cancelled planned strike action which was due to disrupt services on 25th and 26th May. All services will now run as normal on the above dates and there will be no impact on students travelling to examinations.
Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Mary Rischgitz Prize
Founded in 1939 under the will of Miss Maria Georgina Rischgitz
- The Mary Rischgitz Prize may be awarded in each session.
- The Prize is awarded by the Council on the
recommendation of the Slade
Professor of Fine Art.
- The Prize is awarded to the student of the Slade School who is
have produced the best oil painting of the year.
- The value of the Prize is £100.
- No application is necessary.
- The works are judged by the Slade Professor of Fine
- The payment of the Prize is made shortly after the announcement of
- A work for which a Mary Rischgitz Prize has been awarded may
be retained by
the Slade School at the discretion of the Slade Professor of Fine
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 14 feb 12 11:02