- Essentials & Benefits
- Student Records
- Research Degrees
- Student Centre
- IOE Students
Rail Strikes and Examinations- Latest Advice
It has been announced that the Rail Maritime and Transport (RMT) Union have cancelled planned strike action which was due to disrupt services on 25th and 26th May. All services will now run as normal on the above dates and there will be no impact on students travelling to examinations.
Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Founded in 1901 by the late Professor J. P. Postgate, and increased by subscriptions collected by him in subsequent years and by a legacy
- The Postgate Prize may be awarded in each
- The Prize is awarded by the Council on the
recommendation of the Faculty of
Arts and Humanities.
- The Prize is awarded to the candidate for Honours
in Classics who takes
Classical Philology as a Special Subject and does the best work
in this subject
in the examination.
- The Prize takes the form of books to the value of £220.
- A Candidate must be a student of the College.
- No application is necessary.
- The qualifications of candidates are considered
by the Head of the
Department of Greek and Latin.
- The award is announced in July.
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 14 feb 12 11:27