Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Betty Malcolm Scholarship
Founded in 1937 by Mrs Edith Emily Malcolm in memory of Betty Malcolm, a student of the Slade School, who was killed in an accident when flying
- A Scholarship, known as the Betty Malcolm Scholarship, may be
there is a vacancy.
- The Scholarship is awarded by the
Council, on the recommendation of the
Slade Professor of Fine Art.
- The Scholarship is awarded for Stage and Decorative Painting.
- The annual value of the Betty Malcolm Scholarship may
fluctuate from year to
year but will be in the region of £240.
- No application is necessary.
- The qualifications of candidates are considered
by the Slade Professor of
- Candidates are required to produce evidence of their
work. They may also be
required to attend a personal interview.
- The Scholarship is tenable in the Slade
School of Fine Art.
- The Scholarship is normally tenable for one session, but may
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.