Attention Students: Read more about planned strike action on the 3rd December 2013.
Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Sir John MacAlister Medal
Founded in 1926 in memory of Sir John Y. W. MacAlister, who took the initiative in founding the School of Librarianship
- The Sir John Macalister Medal may be awarded in each session.
- The Medal is awarded by the Council on the recommendation of the
Arts and Humanities.
- The Medal is awarded to the most distinguished candidate in
the MA in
Library and Information Studies.
- The Medal is a bronze medal, engraved with the name of the
- No application is necessary.
- The qualifications of candidates are considered by the
Director of the
School of Library, Archive and Information Studies in consultation with
Board of Examiners for Library and Information Studies..
- The award is announced in December.
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 14 feb 12 11:45 by Registry Web