- Essentials & Benefits
- Student Records
- Research Degrees
- Student Centre
- IOE Students
Rail Strikes and Examinations- Latest Advice
It has been announced that the Rail Maritime and Transport (RMT) Union have cancelled planned strike action which was due to disrupt services on 25th and 26th May. All services will now run as normal on the above dates and there will be no impact on students travelling to examinations.
Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Sir John MacAlister Medal
Founded in 1926 in memory of Sir John Y. W. MacAlister, who took the initiative in founding the School of Librarianship
- The Sir John Macalister Medal may be awarded in each session.
- The Medal is awarded by the Council on the recommendation of the
Arts and Humanities.
- The Medal is awarded to the most distinguished candidate in
the MA in
Library and Information Studies.
- The Medal is a bronze medal, engraved with the name of the
- No application is necessary.
- The qualifications of candidates are considered by the
Director of the
School of Library, Archive and Information Studies in consultation with
Board of Examiners for Library and Information Studies..
- The award is announced in December.
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 14 feb 12 11:45