Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Lloyd Scholarship in Greek
- An annual award known as the Lloyd
Greek may be granted to a graduate student from Greece studying
- The prize is awarded by the Council on the
recommendation of the Department of Greek and Latin.
- The value of the award is £1,000.
- To be considered, students must have submitted a
completed application for admission to postgraduate study in the
Department of Greek and Latin by 30 March.
- There is no application process. All eligible
students will automatically be considered for the scholarship.
- The Scholarship is tenable for one year but may be
renewed for a second year in exceptional circumstances.
- Applicants will be notified of the departmental
decision by July each year.
- Payment is made in October.
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 14 feb 12 11:56 by Registry Web