Sir Hilary Jenkinson Prize
Founded in 1984 from funds provided by the will of Sir Hilary Jenkinson `for the encouragement and assistance of students working upon the subject of Archive Administration in University College London'
- The Sir Hilary Jenkinson Prize may be awarded in each session.
- The Prize is awarded by the Council on the
recommendation of the Director of
the School of Library, Archive and Information Studies.
- The Prize is awarded to the most distinguished of the candidates
for the MA
Degree in Archives and Records Management.
- The Prize takes the form of books to the value of £100 and may
- No application is necessary.
- The qualifications of candidates are considered
by the Director of the
School of Library, Archive and Information Studies in consultation with
Board of Examiners for Archive and Records Management.
- The award is announced in December.
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 14 feb 12 11:45