- Essentials & Benefits
- Student Records
- Research Degrees
- Student Centre
- IOE Students
Rail Strikes and Examinations- Latest Advice
It has been announced that the Rail Maritime and Transport (RMT) Union have cancelled planned strike action which was due to disrupt services on 25th and 26th May. All services will now run as normal on the above dates and there will be no impact on students travelling to examinations.
Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Founded in 1936 under the will of Miss Ethel Quixano Henriques
- A Scholarship, known as the Henriques Scholarship, may
be awarded in
- The Scholarship is awarded by the
Council on the recommendation of the Slade
Professor of Fine Art.
- The Scholarship is awarded for Art.
- The value of the Henriques Scholarship is approximately £35.
- Candidates must be of British nationality.
They must be under twenty-eight
years of age on 1 August of the year in which the award is
made. They must have
attended, as a full-time student, classes in drawing or painting
for not less than three terms in the Slade School of Fine
Art. They must furnish
a declaration that they intend to adopt the career of a
- The Scholarship is open to men and women students, but, other
equal, preference will be given to a woman student.
- No application is necessary. The qualifications of
candidates are considered
by the Slade Professor of Fine Art.
- Candidates are required to produce evidence of their
work. They may also be
required to attend a personal interview.
- The award is announced in July.
- Payment is made on or about 15 July.
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 14 feb 12 11:00