Registry & Academic Services
|Maps and Transport links|
A Sum of £1,000, for the benefit of the Slade School, was received from the estate of Miss E.A. Hayward in 1941. On the advice of the Slade School Professor, Professor Randolph Schwabe, the Council decided to invest the sum of £1000 and to use the annual income for the help of students in the School requiring financial assistance
- The Council makes grants from time to time from the Hayward Fund.
- The grants are made on the recommendation of the Slade Professor of Fine Art.
- Candidates for the grants must be students in the Slade School of Fine Art and must be in need of financial assistance to enable them to continue in attendance at the School.
- Candidates must give full information of their financial circumstances to the Slade Professor.
- The Slade Professor may, if he thinks fit, require a candidate to undertake to repay the grant within a stated period.
- The grant may be paid forthwith, or may be applied to the payment of fees, at the discretion of the Slade Professor.
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 14 feb 12 10:52 by Registry Web