Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Eva Grunwald Memorial Prize
Founded in 1969 by Mr H. Grunwald, in memory of his wife, Eva Grunwald, a member of staff in the Department of French from 1946-68
- The Eva Grunwald Memorial Prize may be awarded in
- The Prize is awarded by the Council on the recommendation of
the Faculty of
Arts and Humanities.
- The Prize is awarded to the most deserving
undergraduate student taking less
than half of their programme in French.
- The Prize takes the form of books to the value of £30.
- No application is necessary.
- The qualifications of candidates are considered by a departmental committee convened by the Head of Department.
- The award is normally announced in July.
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General
Page last modified on 13 jul 12 10:37 by H T ( Jing ) Chang