Registry & Academic Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Goldsmiths' Company Open University Bursaries
- Up to five scholarships, known as Goldsmiths' Company Open
Bursaries may be awarded in each session.
- The Bursaries are awarded by Council on the recommendation of
the Faculty of
Arts and Humanities.
- The bursaries are awarded to Open University students who
courses at UCL to obtain credits towards their Open University degree
approved collaborative scheme. Financial circumstances will be taken into
- The value of the bursaries will normally be £500.
- Application forms are available from the Department of
Greek and Latin. The
closing date for the receipt of applications is 30 June.
- The qualifications of candidates are considered by a
Committee chaired by
the Head of the Department of Greek and Latin.
- The award is announced in July.
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 14 feb 12 11:28 by Registry Web