- Essentials & Benefits
- Student Records
- Research Degrees
- Student Centre
- IOE Students
Rail Strikes and Examinations- Latest Advice
It has been announced that the Rail Maritime and Transport (RMT) Union have cancelled planned strike action which was due to disrupt services on 25th and 26th May. All services will now run as normal on the above dates and there will be no impact on students travelling to examinations.
Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Early English Text Society's Prize
Given by the Early English Text Society, and supplemented by a gift made in 1958 by Miss H. Winifred Husbands, a student in the Faculty of Arts and Humanities, 1910-18 and 1920-23, and a member of the staff of the Department of English, 1923-57
- The Early English Text Society's Prize may be awarded in each
distinguished work in the field of Medieval English Language and
- The Prize is awarded by the Council on the recommendation of the
Arts and Humanities.
- The Prize takes the form of a book to the value of £2.10 published
Early English Text Society, together with additional books to the value
- No application is necessary.
- The qualifications of candidates are considered by the Quain
English Language and Literature and the Lord Northcliffe Professor of
English Literature, who advise the Faculty of Arts and Humanities.
- The award is announced in July.
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 14 feb 12 10:36