- Essentials & Benefits
- Student Records
- Research Degrees
- Student Centre
- IOE Students
Please read this important update.
UCL Student Welfare Week – 02-05 March 2015
Stressed about exams? Worried you’re not eating right? Losing sleep over your future career? UCL Student Welfare Week 2015 aims to help address many of these issues, and more.
Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Bunnell Lewis Graduate Scholarship in Latin
- An annual award known as the Bunnell Lewis Graduate Scholarship in Latin may be granted to a PhD student studying Latin. The award may be granted to a Masters student studying Latin if no suitable PhD candidates are available.
- The prize is awarded by the Council on the recommendation of the Department of Greek and Latin.
- The value of the award is £1,500 per year for a three year period for a PhD candidate. (The same value will be granted for a one to two year period for a Masters candidate if applicable).
- To be considered, students must have submitted a completed application for admission to postgraduate study in the Department of Greek and Latin by 30 March each year.
- There is no application process. All eligible students will automatically be considered for the scholarship.
- Applicants will be notified of the departmental decision in July each year.
- Payment is made in October each year of the award.
- Renewal of the award is subject to satisfactory progress in the programme of study.
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 14 feb 12 11:24