Attention Students: Read more about planned strike action on the 3rd December 2013.
Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Bunnell Lewis Graduate Scholarship in Latin
- An annual award known as the Bunnell Lewis Graduate Scholarship in Latin may be granted to a PhD student studying Latin. The award may be granted to a Masters student studying Latin if no suitable PhD candidates are available.
- The prize is awarded by the Council on the recommendation of the Department of Greek and Latin.
- The value of the award is £1,500 per year for a three year period for a PhD candidate. (The same value will be granted for a one to two year period for a Masters candidate if applicable).
- To be considered, students must have submitted a completed application for admission to postgraduate study in the Department of Greek and Latin by 30 March each year.
- There is no application process. All eligible students will automatically be considered for the scholarship.
- Applicants will be notified of the departmental decision in July each year.
- Payment is made in October each year of the award.
- Renewal of the award is subject to satisfactory progress in the programme of study.
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 14 feb 12 11:24 by Registry Web