Barto dos Santos Memorial Award
Founded in 2009
- An annual Award will be made to a postgraduate
student in their
final year of study at the Slade School of Fine Art.
- The total Award will be for £5,000.
- The Award will be made to a student of
- The Award will be made by a committee of Slade
staff chaired by
the Slade Professor.
- The Fund will be spent in its
- At such time when there are insufficient funds
remaining to make a
full award, the remaining balance will be used for a
- The first prize will be made at the end of the
- In the unlikely event that no suitable candidate
for an Award can
be identified, more than one Award may be made in the
- If the value of the fund increases due to additional donations then these regulations will be reviewed.
Page last modified on 14 feb 12 11:55