- Essentials & Benefits
- Student Records
- Research Degrees
- Student Centre
- IOE Students
Rail Strikes and Examinations- Latest Advice
It has been announced that the Rail Maritime and Transport (RMT) Union have cancelled planned strike action which was due to disrupt services on 25th and 26th May. All services will now run as normal on the above dates and there will be no impact on students travelling to examinations.
Student and Registry Services
|Maps and Transport links|
Sir Andrew Taylor Prize in Fine Art
Founded in 1938 under the will of Sir Andrew T. Taylor, J.P., R.C.A., F.S.A., F.R.I.B.S., Chair of the Slade Committee
- The Sir Andrew Taylor Prize in Fine Art may be
awarded in each
- The Prize is awarded by the Council
on the recommendation of the Slade
Professor of Fine Art.
- The Prize is awarded for Drawing or Painting
from the Antique.
- The Prize is takes the form of books, instruments,
or materials to the value
- A candidate must be a student in the Slade School of Fine
Art at the time of
competing for the Prize, and must have attended the School
for not less than two
- No application is necessary.
- The qualifications of candidates are considered
by the Slade Professor of
- Normally the award is announced in July.
- A work for which a Sir Andrew Taylor Prize has been awarded
may be retained
by the Slade School at the discretion of the Slade Professor of Fine
- Awards are subject to the provisions of the General Regulations.
Page last modified on 14 feb 12 11:06